Financial Planning & Forecast Head - #33232
First Point Group Ltd
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Middle East United Arab Emirates Dubai
FPG are working exclusively with one of our Leading Telco Clients to support them in their search for a Financial Planning & Forecast Head to be based in their Dubai Office
- Detailed Planning & Forecasting at Regional level
- Annual Operating Plans for the group as well as countries (Top down approach)
- To Train the planning & forecasting heads at Countries
- Building & updating the financial forecasting & planning models
- Hardcore business analytics for decision making process for the senior management.
- Short, medium and long range plans for countries as well as region.
- Highlighted financial state of affair in CAPEX and OPEX into various management and analytical reports
- Monthly Forecast both at country wise operation as well as regional level.
- Forecast vs actuals both at country wise and regional level, with action plans for bridging the gaps
- Revenue forecasting
- 3/5/10 Year business plans
- Monthly Engagement with countries planning heads
- Monthly business review decks.
- Must be ACCA or CA qualified Or have an MBA (Finance/Accounting) degree
- 10+ years financial planning experience
- 5 years team management/leadership experience
- Experience of working in a multinational organization with a regional or cross-continental presence.
- Strategic communicator with a knack for crafting clear, concise, and persuasive messages that resonate with senior leadership.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic with a can-do attitude.
- Uses data and evidence to support their decisions.
- Think critically and strategically to solve problems.
- Values teamwork and collaboration over individual success.
- Networking and strong inter-personal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
If you think you are the perfect fit for this role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch! Kindly share with me your up to date CV to [email protected] ensuring all of the relevant experience is highlighted. Please note, we will only contact shortlisted candidates
Location: Dubai, UAE