First Mile Manager, AMXL Trans - #43522
Q-Express Documents Transport
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- 1+ years of employee and performance management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards a bachelor’s degree)
- Advanced proficiency in written and verbal English and local language
- Relevant experience in performing data analysis
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to be responsible for the planning, organization, and oversight of the Marketplace collection and return operations of our Dubai, UAE, Sort Centre.
Key job responsibilities
The First Mile Manager is responsible for building a Customer and Seller obsessed culture and will aid in long-range planning; design, development, and implementation of quality improvement initiatives targeted at service improvement; staff productivity; and Customer and Seller satisfaction.
The First Mile Manager must manage both the Seller and Customer Experience through leadership and vision, daily operational management and continuous process improvements.
He or she will have left strong successors behind them in their former companies and be focused on building a strong, sustainable organization at Amazon.com.
In addition, the right individual will have solid business judgment, ability to effectively communicate site goals, and drive a fast paced organization to deliver results with a focused and pragmatic approach to the business.
The successful candidate will be a recognized role model for their people leadership and operations knowledge and application.
A strong record of employee and customer advocacy, people development and high judgment are critical for this role.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 1+ years of performance metrics, process improvement or lean techniques experience
- Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership
- Experience in a logistical working environment
- Experience working with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) in a professional environment