Fragrance Manager - #43965
Our Manifesto At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. We embrace uniqueness, unleash creativity, and pursue progress every day. Sparked by energy and excitement, our passion is contagious. We are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Our Value Proposition:
We have a powerful culture that fuses aspirations, uniqueness, authenticity and value by each Sephora member:
These are the values:
- Beauty & Beyond: We reimagine beauty by inspiring our customers, empowering people and helping them become the best versions of themselves.
- Creativity Unleashed: We encourage exploration, innovation and having fun.
- Endless Evolution: At Sephora you are empowered to choose your own path and accelerate your growth.
- Boldly Authentic: We celebrate diversity and embrace your unique and winning spirit.
As Services Manager, you will be responsible for the customer journey, services and operational service management within the store
Responsible to lead, support, coach, and translating the service vision and plans into tangible actions enabling store leaders and store teas to reach and exceed their service targets.
Build, develop and implement store service plans to maximise sales and KPIs performance
- Embody Sephora Attitude and set an example in front of the team.
- Provide support to the team in difficult situations ensuring client’s satisfaction.
- Provide extensive coaching and training to assist the team in meeting all commercial and operational KPIs.
- Take over floor leadership segments and ensure the floor is always managed and covered.
- Energize and motivate the team through effective floor management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
- Provide support for the floor manager as an active co-lead.
- Use suitable tools for analyzing overall satisfaction and propose action plans to enhance the customer experience.
- Inspire the team to use digital tools to deliver customized service.
- Work in partnership with the Services Manager and coach the team to offer our Beauty Services to maximize client satisfaction.
- Provide support for the Customer Experience Manager in analyzing results and proposing action plans in order to enhance client experience during the Fragrance shopping experience.
- Provide support for the Customer Experience Manager by maintaining and enforcing quality customer service and resolving customer service complaints.
- Collaborate in achieving Fragrance sale targets and overall store objectives.
- Reinforce sales policies and techniques established at the Sephora University with all team members.
- Balance and drive the sales target among selective, exclusive and Sephora Collection.
- Provide support for the Customer Experience Manager in analyzing sales results and proposing action plans to achieve set targets.
- Ensure achievements by hour are shared with colleagues and are an active part of animating the floor and motivating the team.
- Create disruptive internal competitions to motivate the team and boost the achievements.
- Apply the policies and procedures referring to products, shelving plans, testers, prices, merchandising and other partners (Brands, helpers, security) and provide feedback.
- Contribute to the store projection of an excellent image through cleanliness and product restocking.
- Together with Customer Experience Manager, encourage the team to apply and follow established policies and procedures regarding store operations.
- Accurately monitor stock availability and report low stock to the Operation Manager to avoid OOS situations.
- Validate the podium order proposed by the Operations Manager and Podium daily performance is closely monitored.
- Align with Store Management on Shelving plans, novelties, brand relocations, gird changes, etc. and communicate to your assigned team.
- Provide support to the Customer Experience Manager / Store Director with knowledge of the market conditions, competition, client needs etc.…
- Analyze all relevant KPIs and propose action plans for improvement.
- Develop and propose short- and long-term strategies to drive top and bottom line/brands sales.
- Manages business KPIs and team selling behavior in our higher volume stores, while delivering a memorable customer experience.
- Proactively provide the HO and CATMAN with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and client needs,
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, training and monthly trends.
- Plan, implement and oversee in-store promotional events or displays.
- Following trends and perform market visits and analyses to understand the local market and work to determine business growth opportunities.
- Contribute to all Business reports as required.
- Motivate and develop the team through daily coaching / observations.
- Communicate and inspire the team on business strategy, vision and relevant information through animate briefings, coaching's and trainings.
- Increase the team confidence and motivation by praise and feedback for their performance.
- Identify, engage in recruiting and develop talents and secure succession plans in collaboration with the CEM.
- Coordinate with Store Management and ensure your assigned team is attending training and follow up is done after the training is attended.
- Ensure the team is usingE-learning tools; daily follow up on average training frequency for each team member. register new staff, report log in issues and oversee gift distribution of your assigned team.
- Ensure an addictive beauty experience through performing monthly assessments.
- Facilitate team monthly meetings to analyze and discuss their performance.
- Be responsible for the PCR and PIP process of the entire assigned team.
- Oversee the annual leave of the team and liaise with CEM for final validation according to business needs.
- Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines set by Sephora.
- Keep up to date on trends and products.
- Inspire, mentor and coach the team.
- Store team (Store Manager/Director, Supervisor, Beauty Consultants) and HO teams.
- Clients, Brand Promoters/Managers Brand Trainers, Security, Cleaning team.
Job Holder Profile
- Advanced fragrance knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail with proven successful sales in store.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in team management.
- 3 years in the beauty industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- English –Advanced level
- Arabic is a plus
- Digital orientation/analytical skills/business acumen.
- Excellent communication/public speaking skills.
- Ability to develop and manage people.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong training & coaching ability on product and services.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills.
Most importantly, the candidate needs to live and breathe the Sephora Culture, DNA and Employee Value propositions (EVP). They need to have excellent authentic communication, strong confidence, leadership and influencing skills and be energized by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.