Franchise Hotel - Assistant Revenue Manager - Vignette... - #33271
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We've created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell.
Your day to day
- Review market trends and benchmark against competition.
- Conducts analysis of citywide and special events, implements Revenue Management strategies to maximize demand generators. Closely monitors competitors for shift in demand, rate and strategy.
- Drive revenue generating initiatives to optimize topline revenues across all IBUs and all revenue centers in close cooperation with sales and marketing departments.
- Maintains pricing integrity
- Maintain short term room revenue forecasts to assist business decisions.
- Ensure optimization of all related distribution channels.
- Proactive participation in weekly Cluster Strategy Meetings.
- Maximize usage of Revenue enhancing tools including, however not limited to IDEAs, Demand360, and OTA Insight.
- Communicates Revenue management strategies to Room Reservations team and other teams as required
- Overall responsible for the department in the absence of the Senior Revenue Manager
What we need from you
- Minimum 2 Years in a Revenue
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in Revenue Management
- Knowledge of Distribution and Reservation systems
- Experience from working in Resorts a plus
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you'll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/