Franchise Hotel - Driver - Holiday Inn Express & Staybridge Suites- Al Maktoum - #33541
Holiday Inn Express
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
At Holiday Inn Express, we're all about travel that's simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? They're all included with a great night's sleep.We're focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we're always ready. Are you?
Your day to day
- Possess a valid and clean UAE driver's license with a demonstrated history of safe driving
- Prior experience as a professional driver, preferably in a hospitality setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to provide exceptional customer service to diverse groups of guests
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interact effectively with guests and hotel staff
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to adhere to transportation schedules
- Must be familiar with local roads, landmarks, and traffic patterns
- Should have a strong commitment to adhering to traffic rules and ensuring passenger safety
- Demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and respect for guest privacy
- Should be able to lift and carry luggage of varying weights
What we need from you
- Previous work experience in the same industry
- The ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Showcasing a commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you'll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.