Front Office Team Leader - #43445
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Review and update the Logbook.
- Be smart, well groomed and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times.
- Report regularly on happening to Duty Manager, Night Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager.
- Maintain associate relations.
- Resolve complaints.
- Handle the disputes.
- Ensure the services are up to the required standard.
- Smooth check in / check out procedures.
- Hotel tour as per list.
- Check hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups and VIPs.
- Co operation with hotel’s Departments Housekeeping, Engineering, F&B etc.
- Attend training classes as per schedule
- Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
- Be aware of the daily activities and have product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
- File daily reception report and documents systematically.
- At the end of the shift or the day, he has to communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Proven experience in front office or guest services roles.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in front office management software and relevant tools.
- Ability to deliver consistent and excellent customer service.
- Familiarity with check-in and check-out procedures.
- Capacity to address customer inquiries and concerns effectively.
- Commitment to training and coaching front office staff.
- High school diploma required; a degree in hospitality management or a related field is advantageous.
- Guest related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team Your team and working environment:
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.