GIS Installation Supervisor - #43460
- Assembly of Siemens energy GIS’s especially recent types such as 8DQ1-6 ,8DN8-2/5/6, 8DN9, etc.
- Experience in SF6 handling
- Troubleshooting and rectification of Siemens energy GIS’s major issues.
- Handling of GIS tools and equipment
- Perform GIS CRM, SF6 Gas purity & SF6 gas leakage tests.
- Read Siemens construction/assembly drawings and work instructions.
- Prepare installation & inspection report and submit task report to KHC (know how center).
- Lead and manage a team.
- Awareness of construction sites EHS requirements (i.e., Risk assessment, Loss prevention, Zero Harm, work in height, etc.)
What you Bring
- Diploma holder from an electrical discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in construction sites
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, strong networking, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Excellent command of English
- Able to prioritize tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility in managing multiple and diverse tasks
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure in time critical situations.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of different religious, ethnic, tribal, and cultural groups.
- Proven integrity and high personal standards of behavior
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We provide equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.