Global Benefits Consultant - #33138
November 15, 2023
Operating in the global marketplace means multinational companies face a variety of different business, cultural, language and regulatory environments. Our Integrated & Global Services (IGS) line of business helps these companies navigate the challenges of multi-country complexity based on knowledge of trends and innovative multi-client solutions. In particular, we help multinational companies develop global/cross-border solutions that meet the needs of both local and headquarter management in the design, establishment, financing, operation, oversight and monitoring of their compensation and benefit programs around the world. In doing so, we work closely with our local offices in other geographies, as well as subject matter experts in other segments.
Our Global Benefits Management (GBM) business has a particular focus around the coordination of insured benefits, and also has the breadth to consider other Benefits and Total Reward aspects as demanded by our clients. The GBM business is one of the fastest growing areas of our business with an expanding marketplace and exciting, evolving client needs.
As a Consultant in our IGS team, you will play a key part in delivering GBM and other IGS client solutions across multiple focus areas and geographies to some of our biggest multinational clients.
This role will be focused on managing large, strategic client engagements and serving as strategic advisor to multinational clients concerning their health and risk benefits regionally and globally, as well as developing new business opportunities. Location is at our established IGS hub in Dubai where there is a flexible working policy. There may also be a need to travel from time to time.
- Lead and manage multiple client engagements for GBM and other IGS solutions
- Take a responsible role on client delivery teams, providing guidance and training to other team members as needed, and take ultimate responsibility for client deliverables.
- Provide strategic consulting expertise in global health, risk, and other employee benefits.
- Establish a trusted advisor role with clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management.
- Lead large International consulting client engagements:
- Build leveraged teams that work effectively together
- Develop plans for execution of large, global engagements
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and maintain team progress against goals
- Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches related to global consulting.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell new products and services
- Partnering with regional/ local Health & Benefits teams, International consultants and regional/local geography teams
- Build relationships with internal and external sources to maximize the penetration of key target accounts
- 7+ years international employee benefits experience, preferably with health and risk benefits experience across multiple countries.
- Understanding of employee benefits insurance product design, operational processes, benefits financing / pricing, broking and placement, claims analytics etc.
- Knowledge of the Middle East benefits market/including insured benefits, regulations etc.; Experience of having worked in Middle East is a plus
- Knowledge of benefits financing solutions available globally
- Fluent in English language with excellent writing and communication skills (proficiency in Arabic/French language is a bonus). Ability to be proactive, work both independently and with client teams, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic locations.
- Understanding of the nuances of working across borders, with different cultures and with multinational organizations. Proven ability to lead, influence and bring people together.
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance-oriented environment managing multiple project priorities.
- Quick learner with good excel skills, analytical and mathematical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in numerate subject.
- Proven ability to generate and grow revenue; track record of success in managing large client relationships and leading multi-country teams.
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in global compensation/benefits approaches and contributing to the development of new tools and approaches.
- Ability to travel as and when required
Equal Opportunity Employer