Graduate Residential Valuer - #43631
Based in our Dubai Office, we’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a flexible attitude and variable skill set to support our Residential Valuation service line. As a Graduate Residential Valuer, you will work primarily on residential valuation instructions and also undertake research related advisory work. The ideal candidate will have chosen the residential valuation APC route.
- Learn about and understand the business line and gain sound knowledge of the sector.
- Undertake valuation related work allocated by seniors in an accurate and professional manner.
- Undertake valuation of properties in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and throughout the UAE
- Undertake research work and collect comparable evidence.
- Undertake property inspections.
- Write valuation reports.
- Attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organizations.
- Form a network or expand on an existing network of real estate professionals.
- Respond to client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Acquire and build a sound knowledge of the local property markets and legal case law.
- Take a close interest in the property press and the national press with a view to building up a wide perspective of the property market and related activities.
- Fulfill instructions within agreed guidelines to achieve agreed business targets.
- Organize, update and maintain confidential files, databases and reports, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
- Fully understand office records and procedures and be able to make good use of all the available information contained therein.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all work undertaken by the Department and to be aware of what is likely to be sensitive information.
- Abide by the principle of Continuing Professional Development as required by the RICS.
- Comply with Knight Frank best practices and procedures.
- Communicate fully with all stakeholders concerned to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Liaise with members of other departments and to get to know the individuals and their markets both for the purpose of obtaining information in support of valuations and also to look for opportunities for cross selling of business.
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality, and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership.
- Other tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, or an RICS accredited Degree.
- Prior work experience in a business environment is preferred, ideally within the real estate sector. A working knowledge of construction and building defects would be advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Willingness to accept responsibility for any delegated tasks and duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships.
- Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report writing skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Understanding of regional business culture and regulations.
- The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (Knight Frank internal systems).
- Certifications and Licenses: On the path to MRICS qualification. Must hold a driving license that is recognized in UAE.
- Software: Microsoft Office programs to a proficient level. Proficiency using Argus Investor, Argus Developer or Estate Master would be beneficial.
- Language skills: Fluency in English, written and verbal. Fluency in Arabic or other languages is advantageous.
- Travel: Flexible attitude towards travelling.