Graduate Trainee- Telesales Executive (Emirati National) - #43492
GCG Enterprise Solutions
GCG Enterprise Solutions offers innovative applications and tools to help businesses work faster and smarter. Using the world’s most advanced digital technology, GCG streamlines document and information management, saving time and expense. Customized software solutions and asset management tools speed up processes and workflow to improve margins and ensure maximum efficiency.
As a Telesales Executive the job holder will responsible for promoting and selling products or services over the phone. Their duties include making outbound calls, identifying sales opportunities, explaining product features, and closing deals. They also maintain accurate records of customer interactions and work towards achieving sales targets. Effective communication, persuasion, and customer relationship skills are crucial for success in this role.
Market the Consumable base of GCG
- Update the list of prospective customers on a regular basis, thru Internet/Telephone Directory.
- Approach the new customers and market about the consumable products available with GCG and various offers.
- Proactively check other sources of Business i.e., Tenders, leads from the Engineers/other staff and approach them.
- Mark the Customers into the Category of Green, Yellow and Red, make a regular follow up.
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve overall objectives.
- Staying informed about product updates and industry trends.
- Providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships.
Sell the Consumables to GCG & Non GCG Clients
- Receive the consumables/lower-end machine inquiry directly from the customer, Contract Coordinator or from sales department.
- Submit the quotation to the customer from the Price List, for items of third-party consumables.
- Receive the approved quotation or the LPO from the customer.
- Properly check the contract status of approved quotations and LPO received from customers. Validate all the terms and conditions.
- Input the order in the system as quotation to go for required approvals.
- Make a courtesy call to the requestor and build trust & confidence of the client.
- Should always be self-driven, keep searching for new prospects.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Tecehology , or a related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Good communication skills.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work.
- Self-motivated person who can demonstrate use of initiative.
- Enquiring mind-set identifies prospects and new opportunities.