Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator - #43728
DescriptionPosition at eXp Dubai
We are one of the first all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members utilizing our virtual office called eXp world. This role is work-from-anywhere in the U.S.
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things.
Come join us at eXp Realty – a 7x Glassdoor Best Places to Work organization!
What you will do:
The role of the Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator for eXp Dubai is ideal for a candidate who is a self-starter and can manage many projects and details simultaneously. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, forward-thinking technology environment. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, must be highly creative. The ideal candidate for this position is a well rounded marketing connoisseur.
Create and manage social media ad campaigns
- Social Media: Management, content creation, calendar creation including graphics and video editing on all social media channels using Hootsuite
- Social Media: Community management, engagement & growth
- Manage Hubspot for marketing, emails and landing pages
- Work with different systems and softwares for the realization of the tasks
- Brand off plan property videos, brochures and other marketing collateral
- Manage and update website content when needed
- Create landing pages for various projects and events when needed
- Create compelling design work across various digital and printed mediums based on a creative brief or project requestor specifications, often with tight deadlines and a variety of deliverables to execute per project
- Think creatively to develop concepts, graphics and visuals to communicate engaging stories in an efficient and effective manner
- Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook
- Ability to take creative direction and turn around revisions quickly
- Ability to provide and compile creative feedback into actionable revisions
Ability to anticipate project needs, build positive relationships with colleagues and vendors, and deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers
How you will grab our attention:
Education:University or College level degree preferred but not required
3+ years of experience in a real estate operations role
- Experience with Google Suite highly recommended
- Experience in working remotely strongly preferred
- This person must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
Experience working with international companies a plus
Canva, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Monday.com experience is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or equivalent software for creation of motion graphics
- Experience with photo and video editing
- Basic knowledge of 3D rendering programs or ability to create realistic mockups in Photoshop
Coding and HTML experience
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, eXp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.