Head of IT Staffing - #33509
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
CountryUnited Arab Emirates
Head of IT Staffing
We are Looking for a Head of IT Staffing for one of our Staffing clients based in the Dubai, UAE.
Title : Head of IT Staffing (UK IT Staffing Experience)
Location : Dubai Experience: 8 - 10 years plus relevant experience in Contract Staffing, Volume Recruitment, Permanent staffing or Managed services business or within the IT solution or IT system Integrators
Job Summary: We are looking for a dynamic individual for a leadership opportunity to manage a team of different industry verticals with special focus on IT while handling P&L responsibility of the Sales business. Manage and grow the team of Account Managers and Sales Executives. Bring new clients and logos and retain and enhance existing client base by exceeding client expectations, provide the best account management services: delivery and operations support
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a Sales Team and its profit and loss with specific revenue and gross margin targets, as well as responsibility for all direct costs.
- Deliver agreed and budgeted monthly /quarterly targets.
- Develop a market penetration and business development strategy along with Sales team, across different market segments and at different price points.
- Personally lead to generate new client leads and work with the Sales team to actively penetrate into existing and new segments in Enterprise sales.
- Lead a team of Account Executives, Account managers and Business Development Executives for customer acquisition, retention, and account management.
- Ensure Account Management best practices are followed by self and team for customer retention.
- Supervise/ Guide the recruitment team to ensure hi end contractor delivery for niche projects.
- Work with the HR Operations, Recruitment and Delivery team to ensure timely delivery of resources (bulk recruitment) to the client.
- Client visits with a solution-oriented sales approach, negotiate and support sales team members in deal closures.
- Prepare winning proposals, respond to RFQs and assist in contract negotiations.
- Assist and give feedback to the Marketing department for advertisement and support activities required to enhance sales efforts and reach out to larger client base.
- Build and manage large scale accounts and sustain the same.
- Ability to lead innovative/ new business lines.
- University degree. Post Graduate degree preferred.
Skills and Competencies
8 - 10 years plus relevant experience in Contract Staffing, Volume Recruitment, Permanent staffing or Managed services business or within the IT solution or IT system Integrators. Experience in UK IT Staffing will be of great advantage.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of people successfully towards a revenue target and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Commercially savvy with ability to understand numbers and manage an independent P&L
- Consultative ability to sell, and to understand the closure process for complex deals.
- Ability to map an organization and network within the customer to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business.
- Consultative selling ability and deal negotiation
- Excellent communication, relationship, and organizational skills