Health Club Supervisor - #43986
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Ras al-Khaimah
Contract type: Full time
Sofitel Al Hamra Beach Resort
- To be an ambassador of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
- To provide safe working environment using appropriate materials, equipments and supplies.
- To properly use the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To attend to all guests approaching the Fitness Centre with inquiries or wanting to use the facilities, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
- To offer a warm welcome to all guests and ensure that they enjoy their stay.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it, recording it and making sure the guest is satisfied.
- To call the manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To share daily activity highlights with the manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- Implement Fitness programs & assessment procedures.
- Participate in all trainings organized by Sofitel.
- To daily follow the checklists.
- To report any equipment malfunction to the Assistant Manager and follow up accordingly.
- To assist in maintaining the gymnasium area (floor, mirrors, fitness machines, etc. )
- To regularly check the tennis court area to assist guests and ensure its orderliness.
- To comply and reinforce the safety regulations and procedures of the hotel.
- Assisting clients in all aspects regarding their exercise regimen with complete information about the appropriate exercises, proper execution, health advice and nutrition.
- To continuously maintain and service all equipments related or assigned to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
- To be flexible with working hours.
- To project a positive and motivated attitude.
- To be fully conversant with first aid.
- To oversea the operation when the supervisors are not present.