high school music teacher, asap 2023 - #33140
Location: MBZ campus - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Curriculum: US with some UK and IBDP in Grades 11 - 12
Salary: from 10,000 AED upwards depending on qualifications and experience
Accommodation: One bed apartment
Experience Required: Strong NQT's considered ...
School overview: This school is affiliated with IB / Edexcel and IPSIS and offers the American curriculum from KG to Grade 12 but also the opportunity for students to opt into IGCSE, A-Levels and IBDP in high school. There is a strong language offering with English and Arabic compulsory throughout the school as well as French from Grade 1 with the option to continue to examination level.
Teachers are responsible for planning and implementing a rich and stimulating arena and the monitoring and assessment of students' progress through the delivery of the American Curriculum/IGCSE or IB, while maintaining strong classroom management to ensure the safe welfare of their students is maintained within a positive atmosphere.
Catering for predominantly local Emirati or Arab expatriates; students are supported in attaining their full potential, they believe in individual students needs and in providing opportunities which meet the individual ability which includes promoting the welfare of special educational needs students to ensure they are supported intellectually, physically, and socially.
You will be a Music teacher who can ideally teach Brass instruments
- Bachelor of Education ideally in subject preferred however recent changes mean teachers with a Bachelors degree and a Valid PGCE or equivalent teaching license in any subject may also apply with a minimum of tone years experience in your specialist subject.
- Candidates with 1 - 2 years experience upwards preferred however strong newly qualified teachers may be considered
- Excellent communication skills (previous experience in an EAL environment is welcomed)
- Flexible and creative
- Commitment to extra curricular contributions
- Salary from 10,000 AED upwards depending on qualifications and experience - increasing by 250 increments for every year of experience up to a maximum of 14,000 (23 years experience)
- Accommodation provided in MBZ area (you may request to be based in Abu Dhabi city accommodation if available but must provide own transport to school). Accommodation allowance may be considered. Two bed may be available for teaching couples or families
- Annual flights provided
- Medical Cover
'Teach the world, live the dream!'
Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person. The benefits of working with Randstad and Teachanywhere include:
- Exclusive roles
- CV support
- Interview Preparation
- Contract review
- A dedicated consultant guiding you through the whole process including relocation and associated administration
- Tailored career advice
- Refer A Friend reward scheme for recommending someone else to us; what would you spend £300 'Love to Shop' vouchers on?
If you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing. We look forward to hearing from you!