HORECA Sales Executive - #33193
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Our client is a well—established food distributor and as part of their continued growth we are recruiting a UAE experienced sales executive to join their Dubai / Northern Emirates team.
Candidates must be fluent in English with a proven track record of being a “hunter” with the ability to open new doors, get appointments and meet senior decision makers within the UAE HORECA sector
- Source new sales opportunities by meeting with procurement and senior management decision makers in the UAE to introduce the brand and increase brand awareness.
- Persuade potential and existing customers through sales meetings, emails and telephone calls to purchase existing products.
- Develop and implement a clearly defined sales plan for new and existing accounts and proactively track the performance of your accounts to identify key drivers of the performance and implement corrective actions to deliver against sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop trade promotions and lead industry exhibition and trade show initiatives such as Gulfood.
Update CRM with customer information, generate quotations and prepare sales reports.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ HORECA sales / business development experience with a minimum of 3 years’ similar experience gained in the GCC region.
- Proven record in driving new business revenue delivering annual sales growth through new business, key account and client relationship management within the UAE / CGG HORECA and sector.
- Experience of sales, business development and account management in frozen foods, poultry, protein foods is a strong advantage
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate with corporate senior level decision makers.
- Experience of sales analysis on Power BI is an advantage.
UAE / GCC driving license is mandatory.
- Currently living in the UAE – candidates outside of the UAE will not be considered.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Results driven and tenacious with a commercial mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and customer driven.
Well presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels in the HORECA sector.
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory