HR & Admin Assistant - #33380
Al Mulla Group
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day To day HR Related Tasks
- Preparation of month end employee status
- Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, administering disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- To coordinate with Public Relations Department
- Employee Relations
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Coordinate and arrange labor accommodations and transportation.
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Serve as a link between management and employees.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters.
- Any extra duties assigned by Group HR Manager
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
Education Background, Professional Qualification / Training:
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Business / HR or any related field
Working Experience: Minimum Experience: 2-4 years
Language: English, Arabic
- Initiative and Independent
- Intelligent and Enthusiastic
- Strong Analytical Capability