HR Advisor - Jobsite Direct - #24976
Tiffany and Co. is hiring a HR Advisor to join the Middle East & Africa Business. Reporting into the HR Manager - Middle East & Africa, the HR Advisor will support the HR team to achieve the strategic objectives and take the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities. Our new HR Advisor will partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment, performance management, compensation & benefits and employee relations.
- Establish strong relationships with both management and employees among client groups.
- Act as first point of HR contact for client groups.
- Ensure ongoing interaction with the employee population in order to develop an awareness of the health of the overall business.
- Build relationships with other departments in the organisation and key business leaders.
- Acting as an ambassador for HR activities, driving up standards and highlighting the benefits of HR to all staff and managers.
- Partner with client groups on all HR activities and strategically enhance processes as opportunities are identified.
- Proactively source and actively recruit all positions across all levels for the MEA market, including the full 360 recruitment process from recruitment brief and sourcing, behavioural based interview process through to contract generation, and payroll onboarding.
- Build a network of candidates within the MEA luxury market through proactive search, professional networks and education partnerships. Promote the brand within the network; conduct exploratory interviews and head-hunt as appropriate.
- In partnership with the HR Manager, identify innovative and creative sourcing techniques across the cluster.
- Lead other strategic recruitment projects, such as New Store Openings.
- Draft position descriptions and adverts.
- Partner with HR Manager and management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation.
- Stay up to date on UAE and KSA employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Contribute to developing policy/procedural changes that meet changing business needs, but stay within legal parameters.
- Partner with the HR Manager to guide management through progressive discipline procedures.
- Conduct investigations, disciplinaries and grievances according to HR policy and UAE and KSA legislation.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork, offer letters and employment contracts are completed.
- Provide HR data support for Payroll administration.
- Ensure employee-related paperwork is completed accurately, and all HR files are maintained.
- Input and update employee data on the HR System, maintaining accuracy for monthly corporate reporting.
- Provide HR reports as necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in employee relations and recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong customer-service mindset.
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognises growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
More jobs on Qureos