HR Analyst - Contact Center - #43488
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
HR Analyst fit in HR Shared services as the ‘front line query’ team, responsible for employee life-cycle aspects received through multiple support channels i.e., ES portal, call, and web chat etc. This role requires in-depth customer service skills & sound knowledge on HR products, policies, and processes.
What you will do
- HR Analyst acts as ‘trusted HR Advisor’ for a user base of 17,000 Employees, Managers & HR Business Partners seeking support in HR Policy & Processes, Transactions & Self-Service Online portal. The HR Analyst assumes an ‘end to end’ ownership for all in scope requests coming through Employee Services
- HR Analyst provides navigational support on Employee Services portal and provide consistent/accurate response for any functional inquiries and is expected to always adhere and meet the service levels whilst maintaining pace with quality discipline
- Conduct basic analysis and promptly resolve the majority of inquiries and transactional requests, routes cases that requires escalation using the support tool i.e. ES portal
- Responsible to communicate resolution after having received confirmation to employees that request / issue is resolved, depending on types of request
- HR Analyst makes outbound calls during quiet periods and expected to perform courtesy calls to check customers’ details and/or seek additional information
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, HR Analyst is responsible to Protect Data Privacy at all times and adhere to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of office security policy
- HR Analyst should also ensure that data quality and accuracy are met at all times through ‘Right First Time’ practice and Closely monitor WIP cases and ensure cases do not exceed the defined service levels
- Maximize closure by ensuring 100% of ‘How-To’ & ‘Request-Information’ requests are closed within 48 hours
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on policies, procedures & FAQs and share the gained knowledge & experience
- Jointly cultivate and contribute to a learning and knowledge sharing culture through coaching, emails (Info Sharing), team meetings or suggesting contents to be updated in the FAQ list
- Foster strong teamwork and good working relationships between team members and members from other Employee Services Teams to ensure smooth request management flow.
- Demonstrate proactive personal commitment to the adoption of new processes and working practices to provide seamless and best customer experience throughout all support channels i.e. ES portal, call and web chat.
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of Employee Services and share compliments received and encourage others in the team to deliver the expected service standards.
Required Skills to be successful
- Ability to multitask, possess analytical and problem-solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery
- Projects confidence and professionalism, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Displays flexibility in scheduling support when required and works within the dynamics of a group.
- Performs well under pressure and conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Management (especially Human Resources/Customer Service/Psychology) or Technology
- 2-3 years’ experience as HR Generalist or in Customer Service Help Desk role, 1-2 years of experience in SAP HCM Module – PA, OM, Time Management & Payroll Mode
- Sound knowledge and working experience with Case Management tools and proficiency in MS Office
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work with pace with quality discipline.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.