HR Analyst - Talent Management - #44010
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
The HR Analyst- Talent Management is responsible to provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent management processes with a special focus on Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Data Analysis. The incumbent will implement the engagement and performance management processes and deliverable at the divisional level. He / She will cover all aspects of employee engagement and well-being, performance management from processes, communications, change management, training, reporting and associated systems stakeholder support. The role holder will work closely with the Group Talent COEs, Divisional Business Operations, Heads and HRBPs. The role holder will also assist the overall Talent Management and Leadership Team and the broader Talent Centre projects and initiatives as relevant
What you will do
- In collaboration with Group COEs, HRBPs and other stakeholders, drive the cultural and employee engagement surveys paired with the development of action plans to be cascaded down to countries and functions.
- Lead the annual Engagement end to end activities across the division including the annual survey and periodical pulse surveys.
- Provide annual and periodic analysis and reports on engagement scores, activities, and impact planning updates.
- Provide support and training as relevant to stakeholders in engagement process and system related inquiries (HRBPs and Business Leaders)
- Design and deliver Engagement related presentations and workshops for stakeholders (including Business Heads, HRBPs, etc.)
- Coordinate and lead the divisional performance management cycle activities and execution (including goal setting, CPM and IDP utilization, performance reviews and calibration)
- Identify process efficiencies in the management of the divisional performance management cycle
- Prepare and communicate performance management dashboards, presentations and progress tracking reports and analysis at the divisional level
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Performance Management system supporting relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to stakeholders as relevant for performance and engagement activities and milestones and relevant
- Maintain updated records and data for employees performance and engagement activities across the division
- Support the Talent Management and Leadership team’s reporting and analysis requirements
Required Skills to be successful
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Strong relationship building & stakeholder engagement abilities
- Project Management and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What equips you for the role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Management and/or HR Generalist roles including Employee Engagement and Performance Management preferably with data analysis and reporting experience.
- Knowledge of HR and Talent Management systems
- Experience working within a matrix organization
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.