Imam - #25439
Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities
1. Compliance with all laws, regulations and regulations issued by the Department.
2. To perform the tasks of imamate in the mosques where he is assigned to the imam.
3. Supervising the employees of the mosque from the job of muezzin and below and to ensure that they perform the tasks assigned to them.
4. Follow-up workers in other mosques from the post of imam and below when commissioning.
5. Giving religious lessons in the mosque according to the approved plan.
6. Follow-up and monitoring religious and cultural activities conducted in the mosque and ensure that they are in accordance with the rules and regulations, and not to allow the delivery of lessons, lectures, speeches, memorization workshops and all religious activities and activities except for authorized persons.
7. Holding seminars memorizing and reciting the Holy Quran in the mosque, according to the procedures followed.
8. Prevent the collection of donations and assistance or the establishment of breakfast and banquet and sleep in the mosque, and follow the regulations governing it.
9. Contact the competent authorities in the event of any excesses, risks or irregularities.
10. Participate in the activities of the Department and religious events of the Department when asked to do so.
11. Full responsibility for the safety of the contents of the mosque and its facilities and compliance with the requirements of security and safety.
12. Ensure that no advertisement or material is published until approval is obtained from the competent authority.
13. Preserving the books, Quranic and sound recordings of the mosque library and making sure that there are no books or other materials.
14. To perform the adhaan in the absence of the muezzin or any absence according to the system.
15. Reporting technical faults for all equipment and monitoring the implementation of communications.
16. Supervising the cleanliness of the mosque and its annexes and all the facilities attached to it according to the approved mechanism.
17. Ensuring that the mosque is opened, closed and the lights are closed at times organized by the Department.
18. Ensure the application of care for the plantations and green spaces belonging to the mosque.
1. Recognized legal diploma or equivalent
2. Keeping the Holy Quran fully for non-citizens and half for citizens
3. Knowledge of the provisions of Tajweed and recitation
4. Recitation of sound in prayer