In Service - Fleet Program Manager (ME, Africa, Turkey, India) - #33195
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Job Title: In Service - Fleet Program Manager (ME, Africa, Turkey, India)
Fleet Program Managers (FPM) are aligned by specific BCA model(s) or Regional Customers, who support the Fleet Chief Office, Service Engineering, Field Service, Airline Support Engineers or Regional Vice Presidents.
- Work Actions, issues, and concerns identified by customers
- Take ownership and drive resolution on top supplier fleet issues
- Employ program and project management best practices to support the fleet
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Serve as a Supply Chain (SC) focal for proactive airline customer engagement (within Region)
- Capture and manage airline and customer actions
- Coordinate / collaborate with procurement agents (PA’s), SC managers / leadership and other organizations to ensure timely completion of customer actions
- Establish new relationship or foster existing relationships, and lead the customer engagement for In Service SC
- Support Executive and Technical review meetings (ERM/TRM) as well as regional Customer or Supplier engagements.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Knowledge of customer's/supplier's, processes, policies and procedures, products, requirements, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, constraints, etc.
- Knowledge of suppliers' capabilities to support Boeing and Airline Customers
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various procurement departments/disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships within and outside the organization to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Practice goal-directed thinking and action in situations for which no routine solutions exist.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (Bachelor’s degree in Business or technical fields) and typically (5 years’ of experience) related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidate's ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. We are proud members of the Valuable 500 and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: conducting interviews in accessible locations that accommodate mobility needs, encouraging candidates to bring and use any existing assistive technology such as screen readers and offering flexible interview formats such as virtual or phone interviews.