Incharge of Cases Requests - #43602
Dubai Public Prosecution
Receiving the parties to citizenship and residence cases (the accused - sponsor - witness - lawyer - relatives of the accused) or their agents and registering their requests related to cases that are still under investigation or that have been disposed of by preservation or cases in which final judgments have been issued and implemented accurately and confidentially.
- Receiving customers at the Customer Service Center and responding to their inquiries.
- Registering the entry of the parties to the case and dealers in the program of interviews of prosecutors.
- Registering the applications of customers of the elderly and people of determination if necessary.
- Executing To Whom It May Concern certificate requests transferred electronically through the customer service system.
- Executing requests to stop searching transferred electronically through the customer service system.
- Executing bail requests for the parties to the criminal case after the approval of the competent authorities.
- Implement the decisions of prosecutors regarding release orders, travel bans and lifting travel bans.
- Training new case executors and guiding them on business procedures.
- Bachelor Degree
- Gender: Male Only
- Completed the national service.
- Work experience of not less than (6) years for holders of a Bachelor degree