Informatica Data Governance - #25044
StatusNeo Technology Consulting
As an Informatica Data Governance Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing our data governance framework. Your primary goal will be to establish and maintain data governance practices, policies, and standards that align with industry best practices and regulatory requirements. You will also collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive data quality initiatives and ensure data assets are effectively managed throughout their lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities:Data Governance Framework: Develop, implement, and maintain a robust data governance framework that encompasses data policies, standards, processes, and controls Data Quality Assurance: Lead efforts to improve data quality by defining data quality rules, conducting data profiling, and implementing data cleansing and validation processes Data Catalog Management: Maintain a centralized data catalog that documents metadata, lineage, and business glossaries, ensuring data assets are easily discoverable and understandable Compliance and Security: Ensure data governance practices align with regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA) and company security policies. Monitor data access and usage for compliance Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with business units, IT teams, and data owners to understand data requirements and drive data governance initiatives Data Stewardship: Define and assign data stewardship responsibilities to individuals or teams within the organization, promoting accountability for data quality and integrity Data Governance Tools: Utilize Informatica Data Governance and other relevant tools to streamline data governance processes Training and Awareness: Conduct training sessions and workshops to raise awareness of data governance principles and best practices across the organization Data Governance Metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of data governance efforts and report progress to senior management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Management).
- 7-10 years of experience in data governance, data management, or related roles.
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica Data Governance Suite and related tools.
- Strong understanding of data privacy, compliance, and security standards.
- Proficiency in data profiling, data quality assessment, and data lineage analysis.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Leadership and project management experience.
- Industry certifications related to data governance (e.g., CDMP, DGSP) is a plus.