Intern - Sales and Presales team based in Kuwait - #33498
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
- Shadow the SAP Kuwait Sales & Presales team during a 4 week unpaid duration.
- Work closely with the SAP Sales and Account Management team.
- Help the team in Sales Cycle ( Lead Generation )
- Support the team in developing storylines for customer Sales presentations.
- Support the team in preparing Industry Point of Views (POVs)
- Participate in team meetings and preparing customer engagement presentations.
- Get exposed to the energetic life of working in a sales team.
What you bring
- You are a Graduate student, (Enrolled in Bachelors program) based in Kuwait.
- Mandatory internship required from your school would be a plus.
- An eye for design / Presentation skills / Interpersonal skills.
- An interest in developing your sales skills.
- A keen interest in innovation and new technology
- High energy because the team will put you to work
Meet the Team
- You will be part of the amazing team of SAP Sales & Presales in Kuwait.
- You will work closely with our Sales team who are involved with various SAP customers and potential future customers to meet their digital transformation requirements.
- You will be exposed to SAP Solutions and General B2B Sales cycle focused on technology.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 376971 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.