Inventory Accountant l Farm Fresh - #25567
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
- PO creation for Eggs Job Card/OBD/IBD.
- STO for Eggs Vans transfer creation PO/OBD & IBD.
- STO for GMG foods FZCO (Salt & Spices factory) creation PO/OBD & IBD.
- Preparing & sharing daily stock report of eggs and packing materials
- 3PL stocks movement monitoring and creating STO POs OBD and IBD for stock transfer.
- FF trading Eggs division & GMG foods FZCO (Salt & Spices factory) all local purchase creation for IBDs MIGO, MIRO & Pallet chares booking in SAP.
- Verifying received invoices for all local purchase with GRN & MIRO and submitting to Payables team for payment.
- Resolves valid or unauthorized deductions by passing journal entries
- Monitoring SAP vs SFA stocks movements for Eggs Vans sales transfer stock load SFA, SFA unposted invoice in SAP & stocks on hand SAP vs ECC.
- Preparing stock and sales report for all import POs.
- Warehouse visit for stock counts.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate, Bachelors either in Commerce or Supply Chain (role overlaps between both)
- Min. 3 yrs. Experience in inventory and warehouse operations handling 500+ SKUs
- Working knowledge of SAP (either ECC and / or S4 HANA)
- Knowledge of inventory transfers, multiple sites, Inbound / Outbound delivery etc.
- Working proficiency in MS Excel
- Flexible in managing workload and timings due to nature of operations
- Able to handle interdepartmental communication and resolution of issues