IT executive - #33143
Reliance HR Consultancy
About the job IT executive
Date Posted: 15-11-2023
Job Title: IT Executive
Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Candidate must be in UAE
Contract Type: Full-time
System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, ITIL or other network-related fields
1-2 years of network and system administration experience
We are looking for an experienced IT Executive to join our clients team in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the IT infrastructure and systems of the company.
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT department.
- Monitor the performance of the IT systems and networks.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support to users.
- Manage IT projects and coordinate with other departments.
- Monitor and maintain IT security systems.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to improve IT systems.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
- Manage IT budget and maintain records of IT expenses.
- Supervise and train IT staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience as an IT executive or similar role.
- Knowledge of IT systems, networks, and security.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Salary AED 6000 (all in) + Standard benefits as per UAE law