Key Account Manager - #25338
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager based in Dubai – UAE to lead and develop a strategic key account(s) to achieve sales and profitability targets. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements The ideal candidate will be apt to build strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success Your primary tasks
- Develops and implements sales strategies and key account plans to achieve revenue targets and service goals for key accounts to build superior customer experience.
- Establishes and builds strong, senior-level client relationships with key accounts to ensure profitable business with designated key accounts.
- Expands sales, introduces new products and/or services to clients and organizes visits to current and potential clients.
- Is responsible for the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with overall company sales and key account strategy.
- Coordinates the activities of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service.
- Monitors competitive activity within accounts and shares information with relevant parties.
- Support Project channel in sales by generating lead.
- Keep a track on market competition and gather related data and submit to the management.
- Specs breaking for existing project and higher conversion.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics/ Salesforce
- Prepare business development analysis per focused countries in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- 5+ Years’ experience in UAE/KSA market with same HVAC industry
- Experience in systems and solution selling (USP’s, value engineering, concept development)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to be able to converse effectively with various stakeholders. (i.e. meetings and presentations)
- Used to working on own initiative and able to work with customers (internal and external) to solve problems.
- You must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM systems (Salesforce). And design software like AutoCAD, Revit
- knowledge/experience in underfloor heating/cooling or plumbing and interaction with M&E and Main Contractor companies throughout the Project life-cycle.
- Language: English & Arabic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- UAE Driving license