Lead Expeditor - #33407
Archirodon Group N.V
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for One (1) Lead Expeditor to join a top qualified and knowledgeable Procurement Team in the Wave Project in United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the expediting function and meeting all project delivery requirements.
- Organize and execute procurement activities for materials, services, sub-contracts to provide effective and efficient services to meet the project and client needs.
- Lead a team of Expeditors
- Previous experience in EPC Oil & Gas construction industry extensively in a project-based environment,
- Proven experience in Managing expediting activities
What you will need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering (highly preferred from a recognized/ reputed University)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with a contractor and/or TPI
- 3 years’ experience in field Procurement Expediting in the construction industry.
- Experience in working with clients like ADNOC/SAUDI ARAMCO or equivalent will be considered as an advantage
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of English language and Arabic added advantage.
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Is able to work both independently and as team leader, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is passionate about his/her field of expertise and determined to succeed
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.