Lead Frontend Developer* - #43732
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Do you want to work on innovative projects, collaborate with a dynamic and supportive team, and receive investment in your professional development? At DTCC, we are at the forefront of innovation in the financial markets. We're committed to helping our employees grow and succeed. We believe that you have the skills and drive to make a real impact. We foster a thriving internal community and are committed to creating a workplace that looks like the world that we serve.
The impact you will have in this role:
We're looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our team, specializing in developing cutting-edge web3 applications (Dapps). This position is ideal for someone with a strong passion for blockchain and decentralized technology. Your main responsibilities will include designing user-friendly and responsive web3 interfaces and working closely with designers and blockchain developers to bring our applications to fruition.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Use Redux and/or MobX for smooth state management.
- Work with REST APIs and GraphQL for backend communication.
- Integrate smart contracts with blockchain developers.
- Help maintain a design system for consistent UI.
- Stay updated on web3 trends and tech.
- Participate in code reviews, Sprint meetings and retrospectives.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed for Success:
- 7+ years of experience in Frontend development experience
- 1+ years of experience in web3 Dapp Frontend development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related STEM discipline.
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles.
- Experience with Redux and/or MobX for state management.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in functional and reactive programming techniques.
- Experience with rendering techniques, including server-side rendering (SSR) and client-side rendering (CSR).
- Proficiency with Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) for improved web app functionality.
- Experience working with large modular codebases and monorepos for scalable code.
- Familiarity with deploying frontend applications, preferably using Docker.
- Preferred experience with Node.js and React Native for broader application development capabilities.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
Additional Qualifications/ Knowledge
- Previous involvement in blockchain-based or decentralized projects.
- Experience with popular web3 libraries like web3.js or ethers.js.
- Basic understanding of smart contract development and Solidity.
Who We Are:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.