Logistics Co-ordinator - TLM International FZE - #24714
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
About the job Logistics Co-ordinator
An Jafza based integrated Logistics company (www.tlmifs.com) is looking for a highly motivated Logistic Coordinator who is willing to learn & grow professionally.
- Knowledge of regulation, rules, and best practices of logistics in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Trade - E MIRSAL 2.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- A successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of logistics for import, export, shipping, customs clearance, documentation, warehousing
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to use MS office, PowerPoint, Excel, and some other PC applications. Fluent in English (Mandatory), Hindi & Malayalam preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience preferred in JAFZA
- Handle custom clearance procedures of Dubai / UAE Customs for import / export shipments
- Ensure proper Customs documentation and Statutory Compliance
- Coordinate all shipment related activities of customers
- Manage Transfers within the Free Zone/ Mainland / Inter-Emirates
- Monitor container arrival status at port and make suitable arrangement to clear consignment on time to avoid port storage, detention and demurrage charges
- Prepare Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin etc as required
- Prepare necessary documents for Import duty exemption and export shipments
- Coordinate and negotiate best rates for transport / shipping etc
- Inventory management in coordination with WH team
- Check /reconcile data in the packing list with tally sheet/GRN received from warehouse during inbound shipment
- Coordinate with customer and warehouse for all shipment related activities such damages/discrepancies/short/excess/ product pictures etc
- Similarly reconcile GDN data with pick list during outbound
- Identify and address any logistics related issues, discuss with concerned teams and escalate if not resolved with reasonable timeframe
- Identify any procedural lacuna to minimize/eliminate delays/customer satisfaction and ensure cost effective operations
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/
More jobs on Qureos