Logistics Coordinator - AMETEK, Inc. - #24781
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
Daily manual and clerical duties associated with the receipt of materials and supplies and the shipment of Company product, Company-owned material, and Company Supplier material.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Preparing bills and invoices.
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of local and/or global shipping procedures.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills.
- Keep organization and time management skills.
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization.
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes.
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/
More jobs on Qureos