Management Accountant - #33146
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
Reporting to Financial Controller
- Ensure timely and accurate availability of financial information for management reports
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and other Ad hoc management reports
- Maintain accurate and easily retrievable database for management reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance and report on variances.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to assist with the month-end close activities and reporting.
- Analyse revenues and costs against budget and business plan.
- Actively participate in yearly budgets and forecasting activities.
- Advising on strategic and business planning
- Ensure department wise Budget Vs Actual is available to all departments to track performance.
- Produce consolidation reports.
- Analyse financial information and provide recommended actions to address areas of concern.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct analytical reviews of varied situations to identify alternative solutions while adhering to financial laws, regulations, and practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CPA, ACA, CMA or ACCA
Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in a management accounting role within investment firms or similar organisations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- MIS Reporting, management reporting, FP&A reporting
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Oracle NetSuite or other Oracle ERP systems
- Ability to work independently and under stress to deliver projects in a punctual manner and to the established standard
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.