Manager Consumer Insights (Internal) - NielsenIQ - #43202
Please kindly note, the following job advertisement is intended exclusively for internal combined Company existing employees of NIQ & GfK. If you are not an existing NIQ or GfK employee we regret to inform you that your application for this position will not be considered. However, we encourage you to explore other opportunities that align with your qualifications and career aspirations, within our organization
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Adept in independently handling all stages in a Customized Market Research Project: 1. Responding to RFP / Proposal Design (Objective, Research design, Sample design, costing)
2. Project Launch
3. Questionnaire design
4. Presentation preparation and sharing insights with client
- Account Management
- Team management
- Business development
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets.
Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner. Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises. Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure the achievement of business targets and early identification of issues/crisis.
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: confidential
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/