MANAGER - FACILITIES MANAGEMENT - #43852
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- To manage the Facilities & Strategic Maintenance contracts of existing and future projects within the UAE to achieve Company objectives for quality, cost, output, operational performance, and customer service.
- To manage facilities Maintenance including DPW camps, All Equipment Maintenance and all associated improvement projects and recommend develop and deploy Strategic Maintenance initiatives and methodologies when required.
- To receive and analyze Tenders and report results to management for review and decision making by effectively liaising with contractors.
- To design, plan and implement electrical installations projects and ensure completion is in accordance to the agreed schedules and within the allocated budgets.
- To closely monitor Annual Maintenance contracts, Imdaad Fixed contracts, DEWA and external consultants and contractors, and ensure planned maintenance ensure services provided meet the required standards and is within the allocated budgets work.
- Manage team of Maintenance & Facilities Engineers, Charge hands and personnel to plan and execute planned preventative and facilities maintenance, resolve breakdown situations and support company improvement initiatives; to ensure all Facilities and strategic equipment operate at optimum performance levels.
- To deliver an excellent (efficient & effective) service to business units and support departments at all times follow all working procedures of DP World and develop and timely deploy departmental budgets, forecasts, capital and operating budgets.
- Communicate on operational and strategic issues with the Top Management, thereby sustaining and encouraging an environment of controlled continuous improvement.
- Technical review and monitoring of tanker services, waste management system, pest control and STP