Manager - Marketing & Corporate Communications - #25242
Emirati Human Resources Development Council
- - Develop Marketing strategy according to corporate objectives and delivering the organization's respective marketing strategies, initiatives, campaigns, events, advertising, marketing services, creative, media relations, new projects / initiatives, digital, communications, both external and internal across the organization, services functions, and internal departments.
- - Support Senior Director in preparing, implementing, and executing annual Marketing plans.
- - Develop market positioning, competitive assessment, customer segmentation and customer profiling for the organization.
- - Responsible for planning, supervising all administrative, financial, and technical operations by the department.
- - Manage the day-to-day operations of the department, providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating delivery of work processes to achieve high performance standards.
- - Develop and grow a team that fosters innovation and creativity.
- - Lead the effective achievement of the department goals by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating employees to maximize individual and functional performance.
- - Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out efficiently, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
- - Incorporate new strategic directions to position the brand uniquely amongst competitors.
- - Support business agility to innovate, introduce new products and services, adapt and respond to market change.
Project Management & Marketing Processes
- - Collaborate with key stakeholders to support the end-to-end development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns for new launches.
- - Ensure that all marketing projects commence with a robust written brief and approved budget and that all stakeholders are clear on the project deliverables and resources required to complete the project. This includes managing stakeholder expectations on the time and budget required to undertake a project.
- - Boosts company revenue and responsible in increasing the BU’s clients’ lifetime value while maintaining the retention rate across the organization.
Events - Planning / Execution / Operations
- - Conceptualize unique marketing events and activations for the organization.
- - Plan, manage and execute all events related to festive holidays and special occasions and coordinate customer management and interactions along with third party agencies.
- - Coordinate cross-destination events and festivals that incorporate all business units: i.e., annual / bi-annual event.
Budgets and Operational Plans
- - Prepare and compile the Marketing budget in line with the overall the organization budget.
- - Plan, allocate and implement of appropriate standards, controls to ensure that all business activities are carried out in an efficient and cost-effective manner, meeting or exceeding the company objectives.
Agency Search, Selection, and Management
- - Evaluate the marketing and communication scope of work and the roster of agency specialisms that are required to deliver business objectives.
- - Formulate the organization’s standards while setting KPI’s for any agency contract ahead of their appointment.
- - Manage the relationships with key vendors and agencies and oversee and evaluate their performance on an ongoing basis.
- - Provide expert advice and guidance for executive leadership on marketing and communication related requests and activities.
- - Develop and implement targeted communications plans (both external and internal messaging) across both traditional and online channels.
- - Develop the positioning of messages both internally and externally and ensure key elements of the messages are reinforced.
- - Work collaboratively with cross functional departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- - Manage crisis communications when and if necessary.
- - Develop and manage the governance of all brand guidelines across the organization.
- - Ensure that the clients and suppliers understand and adhere to the guidelines and induct or coach people on the use of the guidelines.
- - Formulate the organization's Endorsement Guideline and manage the implementation ensuring businesses are consistent and diligent to its use.
Project Performance Management
- - Prepare and share the scope of work to ensure that all marketing projects commence with a robust written brief and approved budget and that all stakeholders are clear on the project deliverables and resources required.
- - Evaluate the return on marketing investment across the organization through the evaluation of marketing & communication campaigns and guide the teams to ensure growth in chosen performance measures.
- - Ensure that due diligence is done on all projects and costs are scrutinized and negotiated. By year end, deliver a cash neutral or cash positive position on the marketing budget.
- - Ensure that all functional reports and centralized reporting and consolidated calendars are prepared timely and accurately in compliance with the business excellence and audits requirements, policies and standards.
Communications & Digital
- - Develop and implement the communication strategy to cover all aspects of media, internal & external communication.
- - Support the leadership team as strategic advisor with matters relating to media / public relations strategy that will cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with external parties.
- - Guide the planning, development, and implementation of the organization's overall digital marketing strategy and digital marketing landscape, to ensure delivery of an excellent, stimulating, and innovative digital experience to all audiences, utilizing the latest multi-channel digital communication, tactics and technologies.'
- - Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the organization website and social media pages.
- - Manage the organization’s online presence across different digital marketing channels & drive the vision and performance across these channels.
Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with 3 years in a relevant managerial level position
- Arabic language desired (working knowledge)
- English language required (advanced)
- General knowledge of principles in the domains Marketing, free zone branding, recent market development trend
- Planning, organizing and negotiating skills