Manager Merchandiser T&A CS - #24697
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the UAE & KSA concept stores by implementing all day-to-day trading of the department by reviewing sales and stock. Plan all in-season activity to be focused upon delivering planned sales, margin and terminal stock objectives. Ensuring the correct product is bought in the right volumes and size ratios for the local market to maximize availability in season
- Ensure and support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the Buying & Merchandising framework.
- Overview assortment plan (based on Merchandising timelines) through market expert insight, immediate action relevant in depth analysis to support buying decisions.
- Work with the Concept Store lead in shaping the market merchandising strategy.
- Collaborate with Finance, Buying and Operations team to calculate ideal category level Open -To -Buy (OTB) along with driving approval process with Merchandise & Retail leads.
- Ensure product buy aligned to budget and market expectation.
- Ensure product distribution to maximize sales opportunities (stores have the correct supply of products, initial allocation and stock cover).
- Ensure the optimal flow of merchandise including fulfilment of product/marketing introduction, full packages, store capacity, seasonal relevance and balanced offering
- Work jointly with CS T&A lead on preparing end of season management.
- Work jointly with CS T&A lead on proposing activations to improve FPST and/or reduce excess stock.
- Monitor sell through in-season and provide suggestions for in-season product management.
- Conduct effective regular store visits and publish reports to management with action points
- Specialize in merchandising systems and tools thereby providing training support to the Merchandising specialists. Similarly, expertise in allocation and resourcing techniques will help ensure a smooth supply chain to the stores.
- MENA Cluster & EM merchandising
- Store staff
- OMNI Marketing, CtC, SCM, Order book fulfillment/ Customer Service departments, Retail Operations, VM, Finance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in stock allocation and amalgamation to ensure an effective stock management within the season and smooth stock movement within the stores and DC
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills
- Strong work ethic willing to put long hours of work when required
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Excellent command of English
- Understanding of retail management systems and back office
- Structured, process oriented at the same time approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- SAP Retail, ALS knowledge is a strong advantage
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree Marketing / Business/ Sales focus/ Economics
- 5-6 years merchandising experience or similar capacity
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.