Manager, Service Delivery - AVI-SPL - #33229
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevate experiences, create new value, and enable organizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Service Delivery Manager is the primary operations interface between the services team and the customer or partner, serving as the primary escalation and contact point. This role is responsible for maintaining service fidelity across a range of key accounts and would work cross-functionally to meet and exceed the customer expectations of the defined service. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for all service-related customer communications including any incident management escalations, performing service performance reviews, as well as preparing and delivering service performance reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Successful on-boarding of new accounts ensuring a smooth service transition
- Develop, adopt and deliver best practice service levels across all teams
- Identify, agree and own a progressive Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) program with customer accounts and drive change
- Work with stakeholders and colleagues to effectively manage incidents and help develop effective incident management processes, aiding improved service delivery
- Understand and identify KPIs for successful management of customers service delivery
- Promote and drive team collaboration and maintain team moral
- Develop business profile by enhancing, informing and changing the customer perspective of AV strengths, products and service ranges
- Devise and deliver promotional activities and assist Sales Account Manager wherever possible
- Commercial awareness of competition and promote innovation to customer
- Collection of customer statistical data including SLA performance, management information, team performance and other business metrics for monthly customer reporting.
- Chairing weekly/monthly/quarterly Service Review Meetings with customer including preparation of review material and distribution of meeting minutes
- Drive the creation and enhancement of all onsite documentation (including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Onsite Staff Handbooks) ensure documentation processes and procedures are maintained in accordance with customer and AVI-SPL requirements
- Provides escalation management duties across multiple customers.
- During major incidents, responsible for ensuring a coordinated response is being undertaken from a service delivery perspective as well as owning communication with the key internal/external stakeholders about the status of the incident
- Responsible for gathering information and documenting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or Reason for Outage (RFO) reports on any critical customer impacting incidents or as requested.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Analyzes usage and quality data to provide recommendations on improvement initiatives and a consultative approach to Service Reviews. Also works with internal AVI-SPL teams to address CSI opportunities for the betterment of Service Delivery
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to direct a team towards a cohesive set of strategic objectives and maintain efficient timelines in the completion of tasks
- Ability to understand and leverage existing Company systems to provide solutions to the business and recommend new systems when required
- Proven ability to significantly contribute toward or lead operation initiatives with a results oriented approach
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of Management experience in similar or related field
- Possess ITIL Certifications
- Experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) is preferred
- Experience in the AV industry is preferred
- Experience operating in a complex matrix business environment is desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project with advanced competencies in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Valid Driver’s License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL Driving Privileges standards
- Experience in a global and/or complex matrix business environment is desirable
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
MORE ABOUT US
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/