Market Access Manager IMETA - #33598
Market Access Manager IMETA
We are hiring a Market Access Manager for India, Middle East, Turkey & Africa (IMETA), based at Dubai.
This position has an impact on the business through provision of advisory services in support of strategic decision making.
Interfaces are Medical, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Legal functions, Health Economics & Outcome Research and Corporate Customer Value as well as Corporate Market Access functions in Therapeutic Areas.
The role holder will be responsible for:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop Market access strategies for designated therapy area within IMETA
- Provide strategic guidance and updates on access strategies, pricing, reimbursement for respective therapy area
- Cascade market access therapy area strategies from Corporate to local countries
- Work closely with Regional & Local Market access team on pricing, reimbursement, value proposition, health economics for respective therapy area
- Work closely with Health care affairs, innovation and patient engagement team to compliment access strategy for respective therapy area
- Drive strategic access initiatives across the region
- Support cross functional teams in establishing Integrated Business Plans
- Collaborate with respective cross functions in establishing access strategies
- Early engagement with payers and key stakeholders for early market understanding and shaping
- Monitor changes in pricing, enlisting and reimbursement regulations in OPU`s and develop / update relevant strategies and cascade it back to OPU`s
- Support Key Account Management enlisting strategies for OPUs
- Secure price approvals and archive approved prices at corporate level and database
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Economics or Business Administration, Master's in Health Economics and Pharma economics is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of market access, pricing and reimbursement
- Experience within the IMETA region is preferable
- Business fluent in English in its oral and written form
- Preferably business fluent in Arabic in its oral and written form
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to craft strategy and oversee tactical implementation
- Ability to work with cross-functional team
- Ability to work independently in fast changing environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application! We will then have a look at your CV. If we see a match, we will invite you for a screening interview.
Last date to send in your application Nov 30th, 2023
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION @ BI
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.