Marketing Manager, Google Cloud (English, Arabic) - #24961
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with planning and executing marketing programs and budget management.
- Ability to communicate in English and Arabic fluently.
- Master's degree.
- Experience marketing technical products including enterprise software purchase, development, and implementation cycles.
- Experience with or understanding of CIO, ITDM, and Developer audiences.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and Marketing Automation tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Ability to take initiative, with excellent communication skills in both business and technical situations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer's journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading marketing to raise Google Cloud awareness, acquire new business, develop customers and grow our user community. You will help in building a large and engaged customer base and collaborate with a direct Sales team on scalable enterprise and start-up marketing activities across multiple segments, channels, geographies, and phases of the customer lifecycle relationship.
- Report to the Country Marketing Manager and create business pipeline, boosting awareness and consideration of Google Cloud in Saudi Arabia, developing and securing buy-in for the marketing strategy for Google Cloud Saudi Arabia.
- Manage and deploy customer acquisition and pipeline generation programs among accounts such as events, digital campaigns, account based marketing programs, etc.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs to best position our products and solutions in Saudi Arabia and UAE. Build and rollout awareness and consideration programs that improve perception of Google Cloud.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to measure growth and prioritize resources, adapting relevant global campaigns to the local market using customer and regional insights.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for Google Cloud amongst analysts and other influencer organizations.