Math Teacher - January 2024 Start - #25513
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education, Maths
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- A recognised teaching qualification (i.e. BEd, PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status)
- Preferably two or more years of teaching experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in teaching the American curriculum would be an advantage (professional training is provided)
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, commitment, and integrity
- Inter-cultural awareness, well-developed communication skills, and excitement to engage with students and parents
- Available to join one of our schools in Al Ain, for an August 2023 start
What we offer:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Furnished, private accommodation (subject to availability) or housing allowance
- Education Allowance
- Visa and medical insurance
- An extensive professional development program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified, Math Teacher for one of our charter schools in Al Ain.
The Charter Schools project is dedicated to public school students based in Al Ain, in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Operated and managed by private education providers, our Charter Schools offer an American-based curriculum from kindergarten through to cycle three, up to Grade 10, with more grades to be introduced as students progress in their educational journey.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development, and innovation. Our remuneration packages are competitive locally and internationally with an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits.
We also encourage and support the pursuit of Continuing Professional Development where relevant and feasible. The successful candidates will be required to set high standards of themselves and others and will conduct themselves with consummate integrity. In doing so, they will be supported by a highly effective team of senior and middle leaders and a staff, pupil, and parent body committed to the achievement of excellence.
Bloom Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence before the appointment.