Medical Cost Optimization Manager - #25406
Intelligent Solutions HR Consultancy
Our client, a leading Insurance company is looking to hire a Medical Cost Optimization Manager to join their team in the UAE. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing new cost-optimization initiatives that complement the organization's strategic initiatives.
- Develop business case analyses for new cost optimization initiatives.
- Refine the outlier methodology for identifying waste and abuse by studying the market distribution and patterns using density and time series analysis.
- Develop reports on providers, clinicians & members' utilization behaviors to identify trends/patterns.
- Measure the impact of ongoing and completed Cost Optimization initiatives.
- Develop, run, update, and maintain scripts for behavioral interventions.
- Develop Dashboards using Power BI to support the management in decision-making.
- Liaise with various stakeholders and provide ad-hoc reporting to complement the regulator-driven directives into strategic initiatives.
- Manage the inter-departmental CRM process of warning and delisting providers when necessary.
- Identify and collect all corporate cost containment initiatives into one master plan and follow up with initiative owners on the status.
- Participate in preparing presentations for the Cost Containment Steering Committee and record minutes of meetings.
- Understand the organization's strategy and enable managers to make informed, fact-based decisions.
- Participate in the planning and organizing of cost optimization activities.
- Promote a culture of root-cause inquiry and evidence-based decision-making.
- Develop distinctive expertise in understanding components and drivers of medical inflation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proefficient with MS Office & Power BI.
CountryUnited Arab Emirates