MENA Markets and Service Lines Communications and Engagement - Dubai (Nationals only) - #33105
The candidate will provide editorial, creative and operational support to develop and deploy engaging internal communications for MENA, specifically for MENA Markets and Service Lines.
The role is responsible for managing internal communications channels, including supporting the development of engaging and relevant content for deployment. These include our intranet and other digital channels, email communications, newsletters and webcasts. This role will also support the development of proactive, timely, relevant leadership and partner engagement content and programs for cascading and customization across MENA, as well as helping to build and maintain the awareness of BMC operations across the business.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Provide solid support to the Communications and Engagement lead.
- Work collaboratively across the team and other BMC pillars, proactively managing channels and deploying communications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and maintain good working relationships across BMC and other functions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects, balancing these with business-as-usual responsibilities.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge on brand, marketing and communications trends and challenge.
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrate strong copy writing and editing skills.
- Motivation to learn through training, experience and feedback.
- Creative, innovative thinking.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellence in quality.
- Be able to prioritize own workload and proactively manage stakeholder expectations; effectively balance multiple priorities, projects and business-as-usual tasks.
- Be a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills; demonstrate commitment to meeting deadlines and supporting colleagues.
- Be able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision and direction.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of communications and engagement principles and practice; seek to develop knowledge through new experiences and projects; actively seek out and participate in opportunities to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of communications experience in a large organization.
- Experience copy writing and editing for communications collateral, websites/intranet, magazines/newsletters.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).