Middle School Science Teacher (August 2024) - #33586
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education
- Have a B.Ed. in Science or a Bachelor's degree in Science and a Secondary Teaching qualification (English)
- Possess recent successful experience of teaching Science in Middle / High school setting
- Preferably have experience teaching the American Common Core curriculum
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a can-do ethos
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner
- Be available to start in August 2024.
- An extensive induction program
- A supportive leadership team
- A school where people can develop and thrive in a caring, fun, and nurturing environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our students
- A competitive tax-free salary and international package that includes accommodation, annual flights, and medical insurance.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
- A competitive tax-free salary and international package that includes accommodation, annual flights, and medical insurance
Taaleem Charter school based in Abu Dhabi is recruiting for a qualified and engaging Science Teacher to join their growing Taaleem Charter School, for an Immediate Start.
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is supporting the UAE Vision and National Agenda 2021, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in their commitment to establishing a “First Rate Education System” for all students. The Charter Schools is a third education model in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and it is the outcome of a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors.
As part of this new initiative we were awarded nine schools to manage and operate, to raise the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth. The Charter Schools continue to expand with new schools opened in 2023.
We are seeking outstanding, dedicated, and resilient English Teachers who are committed to the long-term goals of this project. We would like to recruit teachers who believe they can make a difference to their students, who understand that change is a process, and who want to take an active role in sharing their expertise as the school continues to grow and accommodate students up to Grade 12.
The projected growth of the Taaleem Branch Charter School Project will offer a broad range of opportunities in the coming years.
Living in Abu Dhabi
Living in the capital and cultural center of the UAE offers ex-pats a wide range of opportunities. Recently described as a “rising star” the city is rapidly developing its infrastructure, industries, and tourist attractions while retaining its local culture and heritage.
The UAE values its multicultural diversity and is currently rated the second safest country in the world. It is a desirable location to live and work and offers a balanced lifestyle.
The schools and accommodation will be based on the Abu Dhabi side of the city, with easy access to a wide range of leisure activities and tourist attractions.