Officer, Order to Cash - #25306
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count and is the only towerco solely focused on the emerging markets. The Company has more than 40,000 towers across its 11 markets, including Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa, and Zambia. For more information, please visit: www.ihstowers.com
To support O2C process optimisation and best practice across IHS, perform O2C Accounting for the assigned entities and finalize applicable high-quality balance sheet reconciliations which can stand the test of audit.
- Support change, process standardization & continuous improvement mindset across IHS
- Basic knowledge of O2C best practice & trends
- Generate customer billing data and transmit to customers (Inc managed services revenue)
- Investigate and resolve customer billing inquiries
- Receive customer payments via bank transfer, apply cash remittances and finalize accounts receivable entries.
- Credit control activities including analysing new and existing customers, credit worthiness and corresponding with delinquent accounts.
- Manage delinquent accounts (incl. query resolution with internal parties)
- Resolve customer queries
- Credit notes to customers
- Reinstate or suspend accounts
- Produce credit reports
- Process invoicing adjustments at month-end
- Customer reconciliations
- Prepare accounts receivable reports
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end O2C processes
- Demonstrate competencies in financial accounting, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Financial Accounting
- Analytical thinking
- Problem Solving
- End to End process standardisation, optimisation and automation
- Integrity and business continuity
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience (essential)
- French Language is a must
- Worked in Shared Services type environment (desirable)
- Studying or interested in studying towards professional qualification (desirable)
Customer Focus - People demonstrating this competency understand & exceed our customers’ needs. They develop trusted, reliable & collaborative relationships. They are consistently operating to the highest standards of service & delivery.
Innovation - People demonstrating this competency constantly seek new & improved ways to deliver our products & services. They champion engineering & skills development, and work to create a collaborative and supportive operating environment.
Integrity - People demonstrating this competency are open & honest in everything they do. They support financially & environmentally sustainable growth. They make socially responsible decisions and treat their stakeholders with respect.
Be Bold - People demonstrating this competency are thorough in analyses & decision-making. They are courageous in expanding existing markets & developing new ones. They confidently pursue appropriate financial returns and are forward-thinking and ambitious.
Sustainability- People demonstrating this competency are constantly seeking to create positive impact in the communities we serve.
IHS is committed to improving the quality and availability of telecommunications infrastructure, the lifeline for an increasingly connected world. We are dedicated to helping create a sustainable future for the communities in which we operate, and our sustainable strategy is structured around four pillars: ethics and governance, environment and climate change, education and economic growth, and our people and communities.