Officer–Quality Assurance and Administration (English speaking) - #43887
Anantara Vacation Club
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Officer–Quality Assurance and Administration is responsible for conducting a complete Quality Assurance overview with AVC Points Owners from application initiation to contract closure. This involves addressing post-sale concerns, responding to questions, and providing a thorough verification and acknowledgment overview of the pertinent facts related to Ownership obligations, and ensuring accurate completion of all company and/or governmental documents governing new Points Ownerships, including points application forms and instalment contracts.
The goal is to ensure that Points Owner concerns are addressed and by the end of the process the Points Owners have a clear understanding of their Points Ownership obligations, fostering comfort with their application decision.
Further responsibilities include contract creation and related tasks, and supporting the Sales Centre in other administrative and operational duties.
Flexibility is essential as the role may involve taking on additional duties to contribute to the overall efficient and effective operation of the Sales Centre.
- Conduct a complete ‘Quality Assurance’ overview with the Points Owner ensuring any concerns, issues etc. are fully addressed and the Points Owner is fully satisfied and comfortable with their decision to enter into an agreement for an Anantara Vacation Club Ownership.
- Obtain signatures from the applicants on the required documentation, ensuring accuracy and authenticity of the signatures.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants as the primary point of contact within AVC, ensuring contract closure is on schedule and obtaining any required documents or information promptly.
- Respond to and manage applicant concerns or complaints in collaboration with relevant departments before contract closure to secure the deal.
- Process cancellations promptly if it is confirmed the applicant will not proceed with the application.
- Create contracts and complete related tasks, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain and distribute the live contract status report to the management of respective sites daily and respond to queries appropriately.
- Actively monitor preview presentation integrity, reporting any deviations to the Director of Sales Centre for corrective action.
- Communicate closely with Corporate Contract Administration - regarding contract readiness, cancellation status, and credit reviews.
- Assist Sales Centre Team members to adhere to company policies, governmental compliance, and maintain a professional image, reporting any breaches to management.
- Manage post-contract closure complaints efficiently, coordinating with the Sales team to address the Points Owners concerns promptly and accurately. Provide operational and administrative support for the Sales Center in accordance with directives set by Management.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy and timeliness of application data entries.
- Timeliness in following up with any outstanding documentation and/or issues in relation to unclosed contracts, ensuring contracts are closed on schedule.
- Timeliness in addressing and resolving applicants concerns.
- Attainment of high internal and external customer satisfaction, by always presenting oneself in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Good standards of grooming, personal hygiene, dress code and punctuality.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communicative skills in English
- Excellent listening skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AVC product, including being fully conversant with all Club documents & agreements (disclosure statement, club guidelines, reservation guidelines etc.).
- A high level of attention to detail in relation to documentation and numeracy.
- Negotiation and persuasion techniques.
- Patience and understanding, especially with any language related barriers.
- Basic understanding of loan financing. The ability to identify issues, investigate problems, and propose effective solutions.
Education &/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous experience relating to quality assurance, contract creation/management, administration and/or compliance, preferably with a hospitality or customer service orientated business is desirable.
- Finance background is desirable.