Operations Executive - #25428
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to contribute towards the planned growth and development of the Trading Enterprises brands in its aim to explore untapped opportunities and raise administrative effectiveness, thus optimizing business in an increasingly sophisticated and expanding car market.
What you will do:
- Responsible for all activities related to inbound process of import of Cars and will be the key contact point both internally – Logistics, customs, Finance and externally – Factory and Principal.
- Should be well versed in SAP, and should excel in communication and should have an eye for detail and good with numbers
- Verifies invoice prices against the agreed pricing as specified in the order using SAPCreates color wise variants in SAP.
- Creating Purchase order with the right article, variant, price, customs duty, freight, bank charges, L/C charges, etc based on the approved order
- Based on the sailing schedule notification necessary checks are done on the arrival of the model and reflected in the executive reports.
- Preparing and uploading the vin wise data by inputting model code, model description, chassis number, engine number, interior/exterior color, production month, etc and then uploaded into SAP system.
- Create Shipping notifications on SAP to start clearance from port.
- Completing CCM process with Logistics team and carry out the GRN process and then IV and Set BOE done by operations.
- Verifying AF logistic bills as per the clearance done for finance department to make the payment.
- Preparing all documentation required for clearance of vehicle consignments from the Port.
- Liaises directly with the AFL Logistic Team on all matters relating to clearance of vehicles.
- Preparing duty statement with supporting documents to Finance Department to ensure timely payment of amount due, thereby avoiding levy of penalties monthly.
- Final settlement posts in SAP for each bill of entry to process customs duty payment.
- Reports and Creation in SAP.
- Customs Duty payment request.
- Preparing internal report regarding sales, arrivals and stocks for management.
- Stock and arrival report.
- Internal order sheet updating and submitting for management.
- Logistics operations.
- Provide data support with logistics to control the inbounds and clearing documents on time (and related requirements).
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Customer management and communication skills.
2.- Logistics experience.
3.- Data and report management.
4.- Coordination experience.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Operations and Planning Manager and will work closely with the broader internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred experience in Logistics and Operations.
- 3 years’ experience within operations in automotive.
- Data and report management experience.
- Experience with SAP. Experience with Microsoft Excel.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.