Operations Manager - Al-Futtaim - #33190
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to support sales operations by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems that enables a seamless back-office services.
What you will do:
- Support Sales by planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems that enables a seamless back office services for Cars, Motorcycle, Power Product and Marine.
- GL Account Reconciliation: Ensure payments are allocated to the correct product condition codes for each invoice and matches with both Orient and workshop invoices.
- Continually support the business with SAP and Fastrack systems enhancement and maintenance that enables smooth customer experience within the Sales Process.
- Improve quality of work and adherence to SOPs (standard operating procedures) across Sales division, recommend and implement changes that is in line with Group policies and Business KPI's.
- Provide analytic support with sales business information that can contribute to performance reviews, operational decisions, and improvement plans.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, monitoring, coaching, and implementing systems, and procedures to Sales Coordinators.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Backoffice administration and coordination experience.
2.- Sales operations experience.
3.- Supervisory experience.
4.- Communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Managing Directors and will work closely with the broader Trading Enterprise teams and internal and external stakeholders and manage a team of 9 direct reports.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years automotive retail experience.
- Experience with sales operations administration.
- Experience with SAP and Fastrack systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Proficient in English.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/