Operations Manager - Tiger Recruitment Ltd - #33180
The Operations Manager (e-commerce) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the e-commerce business, ensuring efficient order fulfillment, inventory management, customer service.
This role involves managing purchasing, implementing process improvements, and ensuring the smooth functioning of all operational activities.
Must be already based in UAE
- Manage and coordinate e-commerce operations, including order processing, inventory management, and logistics.
- Manage the ordering of general stock and custom orders
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Monitor and analyze key operational metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Coordinate with suppliers and logistics partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products.
- Create SOP’s to ensure quality of product and maintain quality standards throughout entire supply chain
- Collaborate with marketing (internal and external) to ideate and implement campaigns and social media strategies
- Ensure a seamless customer experience at all times
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Create customer invoices and payment links
- Maintain the e-commerce website, including: adding new products, promotions, updating inventory
- Stay up-to-date with e-commerce trends and technological advancements, identifying opportunities for operational enhancements.
- Proven experience in e-commerce operations management
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Extremely detail orientated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Must be well presented at all times as this role is representing the brand
- This role may require work outside of standard office hours – flexibility is required
- Experience using Shopify and Stripe
- Experience working with high profile individuals
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/