Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant -AR - #33422
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
13728-Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant -ARExperience: 5-8 Posted: 17 Nov,2023 Location: United Arab Emirates Apply Now Job Title: Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant -AR Location - Dubai
Purpose of the role:
- Provides ERP functional support to the business team for fusion AR Stream
- Focus on Oracle Fusion Operations & EBS specifically on Finance modules AR module
- Understand Oracle Fusion Finance AR Module enough to support common efforts
- Develop cohesive relationships with Finance, and business teams to build long-term strategies that align the design of the application with needs.
- Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts to match requirements with configuration settings and create use cases to test for desired application functionality.
- Understand capabilities and identify risks and opportunities of deploying new functionality
- Provide level 3 support, create and conduct instructor lead application training
- Ability to design and describe complex ERP (Finance and Operations) centric solutions on the Oracle Fusion platform
- Need to be able to do configuration, Testing , lead data migration, and integration activities from legacy systems to Oracle Fusion
- Create Functional designs, BRD, To-Be documents
- Work with end-users to solve day-to-day business problems using the functionality of Oracle Fusion
- Sets up procedures and testing methods to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all application
- Providing ERP support and end-user training where applicable
- Ability to build, configure and maintain solution
- Supporting KUT, SIT, UAT and Hyper care
- Ready for challenging assignments and complex System Designs.
- Accountable for Future rollouts
- Prepare training manuals
- Report to Management on the status of issues
- Raise SR with oracle and closely follow-up
- Support business on Month closing activity
- Degree in Finance, Business Management or similar
- Oracle ERP Certifications is a plus. Specialization in Finance module on EBS & Fusion cloud
- Strong technical and functional configuration skills in Oracle Independently drive BRD, Gap Analysis, System Design
- Previous Project experiences in finance transformation
- Experience with full-cycle implementation and upgrade of Oracle systems.
- Strong stakeholders’ management experience and good communication skills.
- A hard-working individual with good attention to detail.
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training and application administration
- Involvement with a minimum of two full life cycle of oracle Fusion implementations
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team collaboratively
- An Optimistic and Goal oriented person possessing sound interpersonal and communicative skills to handle the users and deliver on time.