Parts Advisor - Retail - #25443
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to procure cost effective parts for day-to-day requirements of vehicle service, repair, and refurbishment. Expand the part stock level on service-related items for all brand vehicles.
What you will do:
- Monitor sales and assist to achieve branch net sales and profits in comparison to targets on daily and monthly basis.
- Order day to day requirement and deliver the parts as per ETA, measured through monthly review report.
- Responsible for perpetual and annual stock inventory for effective stock management, sufficient supplies to market needs and avoid any over stock situations.
- Assist sales and service departments to maximize accessories stock.
- Perform team purchase orders.
- Procure parts through cost effective method for used vehicle refurbishment which will meet FPC standards.
- Assist team in achieving customer service values in meeting the needs and expectations of the customers.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Stakeholder management.
2.- Customer management experience.
3.- Automotive parts experience.
4.- Communication skills.
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- High School Diploma.
- 3 to 5 years overall experience within automotive parts operation.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.